- Life Lessons
The world is full of doubt, do you need to share yours?
We all have doubts. That is part of the human existence.
- Does meekness describe you? Does it define you?
Can you define your beliefs, where they come from?
Moral power has always accompanied definite beliefs.
Have you ever asked if your doctor has a doctor?
The study found that pediatricians were the most likely to have a doctor, while internists, pathologists and surgeons were much less likely to have a regular doctor.
- Search for common ground when fighting
- Even our negative behavior has a purpose
Does God recognize your denomination?
Being much concerned about the rise of denominations in the church, John Wesley tells of a dream he had.
- Christians should value and promote fellowship
Is your focus where it needs to be in your life?
After rounding the bases and tagging up at home plate, Aaron looked at Yogi Berra and said, "I didn’t come up here to read."
- Do you sing God's praise while you disobey?
- More Life Lessons Headlines
- The world is full of doubt, do you need to share yours?