It touches us in the way we all want to be touched; need to be touched.
“Pitch Perfect” and “Pitch Perfect 2,” for me, was like eating a bag of peanut M&Ms at one sitting, certainly indulgent, admittedly innutritious, but still a lot of fun.
Ryan Reynolds is a fine actor but casting him as a member of a well pedigreed Jewish family is a bit of an embarrassment; like passing off a Krispy Kreme donut as a bagel.
"The Second Best Marigold Hotel" is like a second helping of a yummy apple pie; we didn’t need to eat it, the taste is not exactly like the slice before, and there is a bit of regret while we continue shoveling the contents of the plate into our respective mouths.
“The Imitation Game”
Rated PG-13 for some sexual references, mature thematic material and historical smoking
Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and brief strong language
- Can you improve your health by ditching gluten?
- Athens Orthopedic Clinic and Athens Bone and Joint announce merger
- Reynolds Lake Oconee announces first quarter employee awards
- Untold Putnam history brought to life ‘In Three Not-So-Ordinary Joes’
- Lake Oconee Area Builders Association presents Casino Night event
- Foster failure becomes ORHS Critter Mayor of Lake Oconee Village
- Marriage and family therapist: Jeff Foxworthy on identity and being a dad
- Epsom salts used to relieve pain and stress
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.