Merry Christmas! Believe it or not, it’s just around the corner. The Greene County Christmas Stocking Fund (GCCSF) campaign has begun, and needs your support.
Each year the GCCSF provides food, clothing and toys to approximately 300 children and 200 senior citizens. Here are some key points about the organization:
- Not-For-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization
- Funded 100% by private donations – No Greene County or City Government funding
- All volunteer operation, no salaried employees – to volunteer, please call 706-352-4223
- Low expenses allows us to allocate over 95% of all donations to support these families
- Serve families with children 13 years old and younger, and seniors 62 and over
- All applications are verified and poverty guidelines are applied
- Total expenditures average between $20,000 to $25,000 each year, depending on the number of recipients, to purchase food vouchers, clothing and toys (in addition to donated toys)
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Greene County Christmas Stocking Fund and mail to: P. O. Box 741, Greensboro, Georgia 30642. Through your donations we are able to make Christmas a little brighter for those in our community who are less fortunate.
On behalf of the recipients, the GCCSF Board would like to thank you in advance for your support.