The Rotary Club of Greene and Putnam Counties is a local service organization affiliated with the Rotary International organization. The Greene and Putnam Club supports many local projects, providing funding, leadership, and volunteers for charitable efforts. Funds raised by the Super Raffle provide the club with exceptional opportunities to positively impact a variety of local service projects. To learn more about the Greene and Putnam Club, comprised of local business and community leaders, please LIKE us on Facebook and visit our website at: www.GreenePutnamRotary.org. Pictured from left: Jere Mills, raffle prize winner, and Micki Tanner-Baird, Rotarian. Representatives from Pounders Meat & Seafood Market, raffle prize sponsor, were unavailable for the photo.
Check out this week's edition of The Lake Oconee Breeze.
This Week's Circulars
- Latest racing prodigy residing in Lake Country
- OUTDOORS: The hidden gem
- St. Mary’s donates frozen turkeys to those in need
- Sci-fi author to speak at Georgia Writers Museum
- K-9 Angels celebrates 10-year anniversary at First United Methodist Church
- BankSouth sponsors 2023 Heart & Soul Gala
- Rotary announces 2022 Week 44 raffle winner
- Morgan James blows the roof off OPAS crowd
- Rotary 2022 Week 45 raffle winner
- PATHWAYS TO HEALING: Plants and air quality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.