Scenes as Wallace Lea is released after 45 days of being treated for COVID-19 at Freeman Hospital.
As featured on
After 45 days of hospitalization due to COVID-19, Wallace Lea was reunited Wednesday with his family and discharged from Freeman Health System to finish his recovery at home.
- Reynolds Lake Oconee announces first quarter employee awards
- Harbor Club reopens The Boathouse Restaurant for 2020 lake season
- OUTDOORS: Where do the crappie go after the spawn?
- Rotary Club honors health care workers
- Rotary Week 20 raffle winner announced
- How one church used trivia to stay in touch during the shutdown
- PATHWAYS TO HEALING: What you need to know about bone loss
- PATHWAYS TO HEALING: What are shin splints?
- Long-time Breeze columnist passes away
- Lawton Family Scholarship awards 2020 recipients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.